INFORMATION PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE no. 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003, ART. 13
Information of the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, art. 13 of Personal Data Protection Code
Purpose of the processing of data
The processing of personal data that you will freely give by means of the format of the website www.villadomizia.net will have the unique purpose to fulfil you desire to receive information in record of compliance with obligations laid down in the Personal Data Protection Code.
The provision of data is optional but the possible omission of required data by means of the website format could cause the impossibility to handle your requests.
Data processing methods
Processing takes place by means of the operations or combinations of operations listed under art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) of the Privacy Law; the data may therefore be subjected to: collection, registration, organisation, retention, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication and destruction.
The above operations may be performed with the support of electronic or other automatic tools in compliance with the legal provisions in force relative to this matter.
The processing will be carried out by the owner and/or by the employees charged with the aforementioned task.
Personal data transmission
Collected data cannot be communicated to others under any circumstances in accordance with provisions laid down by law.
Personal data can be communicated in accordance with aforementioned purposes to:
- People permitted to access the data in accordance with legislations, regulations and EU directives within the limits specified by these regulations;
- People acting as our consultants and/or self-employed contributors within the limits required to perform their duties for our company, following the reading of the contract between us and them stipulating the need for confidentiality and security.
Part of art. 7 of Decree Law 196 is reproduced below to inform you that you may exercise the following rights in relation to us:
- Obtain secure confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded and obtain a copy in an intelligible format of the mentioned data.
- Obtain information concerning the origin of personal data as well as the purpose for which the data is handled.
- Obtain the indication of the type of logic applied in processing performed with electronic instruments.
- Obtain secure updating, rectification and integration of data.
- Obtain secure erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data in case of transgression of the law.
- Obtain secure erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data which does not need to be stored, in relation to the purpose for which the data was collected and handled.
- Obtain the certification that updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymisation or blocking have been notified, having regard also to their content, to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless such implementation proves impossible or requires means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right to be protected.
- Object to, in whole or in part, the handling of your personal data even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- Object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Data controller and data processor
Data controller: Giampietro Rota
Data processor: Arianna Ghislandi
Correction, update or erasure of data
You can exercise the rights pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, art. 7, by writing to:
Every request about the processing of your personal data will be sent to: